- Keep your web browser software up-to-date to take advantage of the latest security enhancements.
- Take precautions to keep your computers free from viruses that might be used to capture password keystrokes or send information from your hard drive.
- Please be careful where you choose to do your Internet Banking and what you do with your transaction data. DO NOT use coffee shop Internet hook-ups or rented computers. Computers can be configured to capture private information from unsuspecting Internet users.
- If you get an unexpected web page asking you for your credit card, password or account information, DO NOT disclose information.
- DO NOT share diskettes that contain confidential information even if you think you have erased the information.
- It is a good idea to shred printouts of your account information before discarding them.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-33539782-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);