Incoming Wire Transfers
Incoming wire transfer service is available to customers at no charge. To receive a wire to your Bank of Bridger* account, the sender will need the following information:
- Beneficiary: Your name
- Beneficiary Address: Your physical address
- Beneficiary Account #: Your account number
- Receiver Bank: United Bankers’ Bank
- Receiver Bank’s ABA routing number (or transit number): 091001322
- Receiver Bank’s address: 1650 W. 82nd St., Bloomington, MN 55431
- Beneficiary Bank: Bank of Bridger*
- Beneficiary Bank’s ABA routing number (or transit number): 092903542
- Beneficiary Bank’s address: 101 South Main, Bridger, MT 59014
*Bank of Bridger branch names are: WY – Bank of Lovell, Bank of Greybull, Bank of Powell, Bank of Thermopolis; MT – Bank of Joliet, Bank of Harlem, Bank of Red Lodge, Bank of Butte. Bank of Bridger is the main branch, sending and receiving wires for all branches.
Wires originated outside the U.S. will also use these instructions. We are not a member of SWIFT, nor any other international wire service, but any bank large enough to be a U.S. correspondent for a foreign bank can forward the wire to us through FedLine.
We cannot guarantee that wires will be received on the same day they are sent nor can we anticipate the exact arrival time.
Outgoing Wire Transfers
To make a wire transfer, please visit any of our branch locations to complete the required paperwork. Wire requests must be received before 2:30PM Mountain Time, Monday – Friday (except holidays), for the wire to be sent the same day.
The wire transfer fee for customers is $25.00 for outgoing U.S. wires and $60.00 for outgoing foreign wires. Wiring instructions must be obtained from the beneficiary prior to requesting the wire transfer. Foreign wires may take a few days up to a few weeks to be delivered.
If you have any questions or need more information regarding a wire transfer, please call us at 1-800-488-8489 or visit your local branch.