Bank of Bridger partners with our debit card services provider to offer comprehensive support for all of your debit card and ATM card needs.
Regular Business Hours – During regular business hours please contact your local Bank of Bridger Family of Banks branch for debit card related issues. Phone numbers can be found on our Locations page.
After-Hours Support – call our debit card services call center at 833-809-9994. After-hours support is available for the following issues:
- Lost/stolen debit card reporting**
- Travel exemptions for our fraud monitoring system
- Transaction inquiries
- Daily limit adjustment
- Reset PIN tries
- Debit card production inquiries
- General inquiries
**Please note that the after-hours support team is not able to order replacement debit cards. Please submit an online ATM or Debit Card Application or contact your local branch during regular business hours.
Card Activation and PIN Resets – call Debit Card Self Service at 800-992-3808
Personal Debit Card
Bank of Bridger’s debit card allows you to use money from your checking account without writing a check. It is faster and easier than writing a check and is accepted where checks may not be. You can use your debit card wherever you see the Mastercard symbol at more than 10 million locations around the world.
If you have a lost or stolen credit card please call 1-800-883-0131
If you have a lost or stolen debit card please call 1-800-472-3272
Business Debit Card
Safer than cash, faster than checks.
A checkbook is a basic part of running a business, but sometimes you need a faster, more efficient way to manage finances. Our Business Debit Card provides convenient, purchasing power for your business.
Business debit card features
- Automatically deduct funds from your business checking account. No need to write a check, show identification, or wait for check approvals.
- No need to carry extra cash or keep a lot of petty cash on hand with millions of acceptance locations worldwide.
- Get authorization for immediate shipment of any mail, phone, or Internet orders.
- Daily limits are set on purchases and cash withdrawals to protect account from fraud.
- Request extra cards for your employees with preset spending limits.
- Reduces the need to use personal funds for business purchases.
- Receive detailed monthly bank statements for easy account reconciliation, expense reporting, and identification of tax deductions. Or, view transactions online with free internet banking.
- No annual fee
Whether you are looking for a personal credit card or a credit card for your business you will enjoy increased purchasing power at competitive rates! Get reward points for merchandise (*select cards only) and travel, plus Travel Accident Insurance. Points can be used for any airline with no blackout dates. Wherever you go, you will carry confidence in your wallet with our Platinum Rewards Visa®.
Enjoy the following features:
• No Annual Fee*
• 0% Intro APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 9.74% – 23.74 will apply.*
• Mobile Payments – a safe and secure way to pay with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay™.
• Free FICO® Score **view your FICO® Score for free and monitor your credit
• Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability – we monitor your account for fraudulent charges and your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0.
• SecurLOCKTM Email and Text Fraud Alerts – receive alerts regarding suspicious charges on your account
• Cell Phone Protection – protect your phone from theft or damage when you pay your bill with this card
• Travel Accident Insurance – you’re covered up to $150,000 when you use this card to purchase travel tickets
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 4.00% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 10.74% and 20.74%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 9.74%
and 19.74%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 13.74% and 23.74%. Rates are accurate as of July 1, 2022 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR
and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
*FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
**Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
***Coverage applies when -the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to
coverage may apply.
****In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
*See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates, and fees.
This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.Apply Online
To manage your account online, visit www.MyCardStatement.com
Take advantage of what our card has to offer. Check out the rewards website at www.cRewardscard.com
For questions on an existing account or to report a lost or stolen credit card, call TCM Bank at 1.800.883.0131.
Convenient Access Visa® Prepaid Card
The Convenient Access Visa® Prepaid Card is a general purpose reloadable prepaid card with hundreds of applications.
How it Works:
- Get Access – No credit check required
- Load/reload card at the bank where it is purchased, via direct deposit or from a registered bank account
- Make purchases/get cash anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted: online, in store, ATM’s and over the phone
- Text / email alerts when card is used or card balance is low
- Pay bills online to avoid late payments
- 24/7 card account access online or via 800 number
What it’s For:
- Ideal for consumers that don’t qualify for (or choose not to open) traditional checking accounts
- Great way to provide budgeted spending money to students away at school
- Use for online purchases to shelter your bank account from online fraud
- Perfect way to budget/limit discretionary spending
Convenient Visa Gift Card
- The gift that allows the recipient to purchase exactly what they want
- Good anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted: online, in store, and over the phone
- Security of plastic with the convenience of cash
- Spending limited to the prepaid amount loaded on the card
- Text / email alerts when card is used or card balance is low
- Single load from $10 to $500
- 24/7 card account information online or via 800 number