If your personal information is lost or stolen, it can be a time-consuming process to repair the damage done to your credit and restoring your identity. Early detection of potential fraudulent activity can save you hours. Kroll’s licensed private investigators simply do more than the competition. They will do the bulk of the work for you.
Kroll Fraud Solutions has forensic accountants, attorneys, investigative journalists, regulators and former law enforcement personnel that work on your behalf to protect, restore and preserve your identity. So, not only will you receive full service identity restoration from a licensed experienced investigator, but you will also have a resource to help answer questions or provide guidance on security and fraud related concerns, to head off possible issues before they materialize.
The most comprehensive coverage against identity theft you’ll find anywhere.
You get immediate and direct access to:
- Consultation on best practices for managing Personal Identifying Information and consumer privacy
- Safety guidelines for communicating and interacting online
- Information about your rights under federal and state laws
- A personal advocate if identity theft occurs
If we discover that your information may have been compromised, we will:
- Provide an action plan when there has been an information compromise
- Help interpret and analyze credit reports
- Provide fraud alert assistance
- Provide credit freeze consultation
- Assist in the event of a Stolen/Lost Wallet
If your identity is stolen, our licensed ID TheftSmart investigators will:
- Confirm identity fraud and determine its nature and scope
- Assist in obtaining a police report
- Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
You get all this for the low cost of $5.00/per person/per month.
If you would like more information on the security and protection of our ID TheftSmart program please contact your local branch. If you would like to enroll online, CLICK HERE