Bank of Bridger offers additional value for our customers:
Safe Deposit Box
Store documents and valuables securely in a safe deposit box. Box rental is available for a nominal annual fee at all locations. If you think a safe deposit box is right for you, please call or stop by your local branch for more details. Not a Member FDIC insured product.
Deluxe Check Re-Order
The Bank of Bridger has partnered with Deluxe to offer online check reordering. This online service offers a convenient and safe way for you to re-order your personal checks.
Log into the Deluxe Check Reorder site:
- You will need the Bank of Bridger routing number 092903542 and your checking account number. (You may obtain this information from your Deluxe personal check reorder form or from one of your checks.)
- You will also need your e-mail address and your next consecutive check starting number.
The Federal Trade Commission estimates that as many as 13 million Americans have their identities stolen each year. Bank of Bridger, N.A. has partnered with Kroll Fraud Solutions to bring your ID TheftSmart by one of the leading businesses in the industry.
If your personal information is lost or stolen, it can be a time-consuming process to repair the damage done to your credit and restoring your identity. Early detection of potential fraudulent activity can save you hours. Kroll’s licensed private investigators simply do more than the competition. They will do the bulk of the work for you.
Kroll Fraud Solutions has forensic accountants, attorneys, investigative journalists, regulators and former law enforcement personnel that work on your behalf to protect, restore and preserve your identity. So, not only will you receive full service identity restoration from a licensed experienced investigator, but you will also have a resource to help answer questions or provide guidance on security and fraud related concerns, to head off possible issues before they materialize.
The most comprehensive coverage against identity theft you’ll find anywhere.
You get immediate and direct access to:
- Consultation on best practices for managing Personal Identifying Information and consumer privacy
- Safety guidelines for communicating and interacting online
- Information about your rights under federal and state laws
- A personal advocate if identity theft occurs
If we discover that your information may have been compromised, we will:
- Provide an action plan when there has been an information compromise
- Help interpret and analyze credit reports
- Provide fraud alert assistance
- Provide credit freeze consultation
- Assist in the event of a Stolen/Lost Wallet
If your identity is stolen, our licensed ID TheftSmart investigators will:
- Confirm identity fraud and determine its nature and scope
- Assist in obtaining a police report
- Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
You get all this for the low cost of $5.00/per person/per month.
If you would like more information on the security and protection of our ID TheftSmart program please contact your local branch. If you would like to enroll online, click the button below:Enroll to ID Theftsmart Online
Money orders and Cashier’s checks available. Please contact your local branch for more information. Fees and restrictions apply.
Notary Public Services are free for the convenience of our customers and a fee is charged to non-account holders. Contact your local branch for more information.